Solcoseryl is known as a powerful healing medicine. However, the medicinal properties of its components allow you to use the tool for the removal of wrinkles. In the case of a proper use of the ointment improves the general condition of areas of the face, and increases the tonicity of the tissues. To achieve a rejuvenating effect it is important to correctly apply the tool, observe the duration of the application and security measures.
The causes of the occurrence and the type of wrinkles
One of the main factors of the appearance of wrinkles is aging. With age, the surface of the face loses the characteristics of elasticity and elasticity due to the reduction of the production of collagen, the slowing of blood circulation and nutrition of tissues. The first folds can be formed already at the age of 25 years, while after the age of 35 years, the process of its emergence is inevitable.
In addition to age, the deterioration in the surface of the face is called negative factors in the external environment. Extended use of the computer, the exhaustion, the stress, lack of vitamins, low physical activity, the proper use of cosmetics leads to a premature aging.
Wrinkles occur more frequently in the prone to the dryness of the surface of the face.
The first form expression lines, irregularities in the area of the eyes and the mouth, the increase in the active manifestation of the emotions. With time they become visible and static facial expression. After the age of 40 are visible wrinkles in the forehead, in the area between the eyebrows and in the nasolabial triangle, which gradually turn into deep wrinkles.
The situation is aggravated due to the severity of ptosis, which arises under the influence of force of terrestrial gravity, and that manifests itself in a deterioration of the contours of the face. As a result there occurs a deformation of the chin and the lower part of the face, which increases the expressiveness deep throat in the form of folds.
Medicinal properties Solcoseryla to get rid of wrinkles
The application of Solcoseryla allows you to remove superficial wrinkles, tighten the contours of the face and make it less visible expressed static folds. A rejuvenating effect of the drug is explained by the inclusion in its composition of protein-free serum obtained from the blood of young calves. The substance contains a large number of amino acids, nucleotides, electrolytes and oligopeptides.
As a result of the use of the tool, produce the following improvements in the structure of the epidermis:
- it stimulates regenerative processes;
- improving the nutrition of the tissues of oxygen;
- intensifies the production of collagen;
- occurs activates the hydration of the tissues;
- they accelerate the metabolic processes.
The advantages of Solcoseryla are its availability and low cost, as well as the minimum number of contraindications. Has a broad spectrum of medical action, easy to apply to the surface and can be used with other tools to enhance the effect.
Among the disadvantages of using the drug pointed to the existence of restrictions as to age, the risk of allergic reaction, the impossibility of implementing the ointment make-up, as well as the need to pass a number of courses for obtaining the result. In addition, the tool has features associated with the impossibility of its application in sensitive areas of the face.
Instructions for use Solcoseryla: how to use a cream and gel
Solcoseryl is in the form of ointment or gel. Tool data can be distinguished from the consistency, color and composition, unlike other pharmaceutical means. The ointment has a more dense structure and the white or yellowish shade, while a colorless gel is more liquid.
To remove wrinkles beauticians recommend to use the ointment because the gel has a more pronounced drying effect.
For the acquisition of Solcoseryla in the pharmacy does not require prescription. It's ideal for the tool, which is available in tubes of 20 grams. The cost of the ointment is about 200 rubles, and the price of gel a little higher — around 300 rubles.
The action of the components of the
Together, the components of the ointment or gel have a global impact on the surface of the face, which stabilizes the structure of cell membranes, increasing the activity of intracellular enzymes and stimulating the entry of glucose into the tissues. Gradually increase the characteristics of the indicators of the elasticity of the surface and, therefore, smooth down the inequalities.
Beauticians recommend the use of the tool of Solcoseryl only mature women over the age of 25 years, when the production of collagen decreases considerably.
In addition to the primary function of the active substance, the composition of the ointment include:
- the petrolatum, which forms a protective layer on the surface of the face;
- cholesterol participates in the construction of the structure of cell membranes;
- cetyl alcohol, which protects the parts of the loss of moisture and disinfecting the surface.
In the composition of the gel is used the following excipients:
- calcium lactate, exerts antimicrobial action;
- the propylene glycol, participates in the processes of change;
- carboxymethyl cellulose of sodium, which contributes to the healing of the tissues.
If for the removal of wrinkles using the gel, add it to the mixture of butter and other moisturizing agents.
Forms of use for the rejuvenation of the skin
Before you apply the ointment is you must thoroughly clean the surface of the face and remove all makeup. It is desirable to steam the face with essential oils or decoctions of herbs. There's that place them in a bowl and cover with hot water, after which placed to the person directly on the glass and cover with a towel. The preparatory procedure is carried out for 15 minutes.
Solcoseryl can be used independently or in the form of a mask. If it is used without the addition of other ingredients that put the peeled areas of the face of a thin layer of 1 to 2 mm in place of the night cream. By the morning the excess ointment was removed with a cotton swab.
The mask is applied to enhance the rejuvenating effect. The most popular recipes of mixtures are the following:
- With vitamin E. Take 5 grams of the ointment or gel and mixed with 5 ml of vitamin E in the blood vessels. After application of the composition of the surface of the face must wait for 30 minutes and then remove with a makeup sponge.
- With grape seed oil. Mix Solcoseryl with grape seed oil at a ratio of 5 grams of ointment in 5 ml of oil. Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes. Cold mask applied to the areas of the face and leave on the skin throughout the night. In the morning wash with conventional means.
- With dimexide. To prepare the mixture take a ointment in the amount of 10 grams, and add Dimexide in the amount of 10 drops 15 drops of vitamin a. mix ingredients in a glass jar ability, after you use it as a mask. Wait 1 hour and remove the remains of tools of a cotton swab wet.
- With the aloe juice. Add the ointment in the amount of 10 grams of aloe vera juice (10 ml) and 5 ml of sea buckthorn oil. Mix ingredients well and apply on the areas of the face as a mask in 30 minutes. For stirring the mixture, it is recommended to use the cooking of the tail.
Cosmetologists do not recommend the use of an ointment or gel on the areas near the eyes, since this can lead to excessive dryness or swelling of the sensitive areas.
The duration and the efficiency of the application
Solcoseryl is applied through every 2 days during the month. After a period of 2-3 months course is repeated. The tool is not suitable for use in a permanent way, as it can cause side effects.
Expressed the effect of the use of ointments is manifested after several courses. The tool actively affects small folds that are easily removed this way, but for the alignment of deep wrinkles of the need for more radical treatments. When you use Solcoseryla can reduce the severity of the static irregularities, but not worth telling in its complete elimination.
To avoid excess drying areas of the face after applying the ointment, or gel, it is recommended to treat the surface of the moisturizing cream.
Contraindications and side effects
It must be remembered that Solcoseryl is the provider of the tool that is applied strictly in accordance with the regulations. When it detects the following contraindications it is forbidden to use:
- individual, the increase of the reaction of the components of the tool;
- the age of up to 20 years;
- the period of gestation;
- the dysfunction in the cardiovascular system;
- the presence of cataract or glaucoma;
- expressed disorders of the liver or of the kidneys.
Since the tool can cause an allergic reaction, you must first perform a test. 1 hour before the procedure, apply a little ointment on the plot of the wrist and watch, not if there are signs of inadequate response.
The side effects, especially in the case of the use of the drug if you have allergies, can manifest itself in the form of:
- irritation, edema and erythema;
- the feeling of a strong itching in the worked plot;
- the development of atopic dermatitis;
- expressed a burning sensation,
- the nausea and dizziness.
Be careful with your feelings after the application of the ointment. If you get a burning sensation, which does not pass within 10 minutes, rinse off with the tool and to renounce their further implementation.
Due to a high concentration of a component of natural origin, rich in useful micronutrients, Solcoseryl has anti-aging effect on the surface of the face. Also an effective tool in do with acne and small injuries in the tissues. To remove wrinkles it is best to use the ointment, which put in the night or are used in combination with other media in the form of the mask. It is worth remembering that the ointment is a medicine, therefore, it is important to take into account the contraindications and observe the instructions for use of the ointment should not exceed the duration of the course.