Cucumber mask, thanks to the composition of this vegetable have the following properties for the rejuvenation of the skin:
- Vitamin a helps To hydrate the skin and remove the peeling of the (excessive dryness).
- The tocopherol helps in the regeneration of cells.
- Folic acid is struggling with acne pimples.
- Riboflavin helps to improve the exchange of substances in the epidermis.
In addition, cucumber mask has the following effect on the skin of a person:
- Contribute to the renewal of the cells.
- Return to the skin, loss of elasticity and elasticity.
- Stimulate normal cell metabolism.
- Refresh and regenerate tired skin.
- Eliminate the inflammation, age spots and the appearance of bruising.
- Give the skin a healthy glow.
- Relieve irritation and redness.
- Tone and smooth the skin.
- Have a bleaching effect (freckles).
- Remove excess fat from the face and make the pores less visible.
- Get rid of the circles under the eyes and bags.
How it works
The cucumber has been considered as an excellent tool for the rejuvenation of the skin. After application on the face of the mask he's refreshing and tightens the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and velvety smooth.
Its action is due to the content of ph in the cucumbers is the balance of the human skin, therefore, this tool is ideal for epidermis.
It contributes to its careful restoration, not to cause harm (unlike many cosmetics, decorative creams and masks).
In addition, it is incredible the action of the masks with cucumber also are rich in useful enzymes, organic acids and mineral salts.
Another clear advantage of these masks is that in the composition of the cucumber there is absolutely no corrosive and irritating substances, therefore, your courage can be applied in the area in the area of the eyes and eyelids, which have a higher sensitivity.
The pros and cons
We distinguish the following advantages in the use of face masks of cucumber:
- High-efficiency masks.
- The naturalness.
- The ease of preparation.
- Possibility of different combinations of cucumber with other additives (egg yolks, sour cream, proteins, etc.).
- The minimum cost of a mask in comparison with the expensive salon procedures and creams anti-wrinkle.
- The possibility of applying masks, both hot and cold (you can freeze the cucumber and use it as a tonic in cubes of ice).
- A good responsiveness of the skin of this tool.
- The versatility of the app (you can apply the mask, even at an early age for the prevention of the appearance of wrinkles).
Disadvantages of the application of the masks, it can be said that, to truly achieve the visible result have to spend a long course of rejuvenation.
In addition, apply the cucumber mask is not all (the tool has several important contraindications).
Indications and contraindications
Cucumber mask wrinkles have the following indications:
- The skin dry.
- Excessively oily skin.
- Freckles, or the equivalent of the pigmentation.
- Faded the skin with the first signs of aging.
- The acne and pimples.
- The irritation and redness of the skin (sometimes after a success selected of creams, or previous cosmetic procedures).
- Peeling of the skin.
- The feeling of tightness of the skin.
- The black points.
- The deep lines of expression and wrinkles of age.
- The prevention of the appearance of wrinkles.
Contraindications to the use of face masks of cucumber are:
- Open wounds in the skin.
- The ulcers and scars in the skin at the alleged place of the mask path.
- Purulent eruption.
- Intolerance individual of some additives in the mask.
- Pathology oncology.
- Skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, etc).
- Or bacterial infections of the skin.
Tips for cooking
Before you begin a course of rejuvenation through peels of cucumber, you should check the recommendations of your preparation:
- Of course, cucumbers for the masks use fresh, as they not fresh and the vegetables are much less of the vitamin.
- To prepare the mask, you apply the best cold cucumber.
- Before grinding a cucumber it is necessary to wash carefully and dry with a paper towel.
- The peel of cucumber is not removed, since it also contains many useful substances.
- Cut the cucumber it is necessary in thin slices. For some recipes necessary to grind in the blender or grate.
- To obtain the cucumber juice, it will be necessary to use the juicer or just press the vegetables previously rubbed on a grater.
- If you use the pure juice of cucumber as a mask, wash is not worth that so well absorbed and does not leave marks on the face.
Recommendations on the use of
To achieve the maximum rejuvenating effect, when the application of masks of cucumbers it is worth remembering this:
- Apply the mask on the clean face.
- Masks should always be fresh. So, they saves a great amount of useful substances. It is best not to leave leftover funds for then, to prepare the mask again.
- Apply the mask better in the supine position. So the cucumber pieces will not collapse in the neck, fall to the ground and rolling in the chest area.
- The length of "carry" masks of cucumber must be no more than twenty minutes.
- Wash the cosmetics of the tool, it is recommended that the hot water. After this, it is worthwhile to give your face, "relax" and not to apply on her makeup.
- Apply the mask preferably before bedtime.
The recipes of masks of cucumber of wrinkles on the face
The most effective way of the masks for the face wrinkles of cucumber are:
- The recipe for the mask:
- grind a cucumber and mix it with the white of the cosmetic clay in the ratio 1:2;
- add a little warm water to the mixture received the consistency of sour cream, thick;
- evenly distribute the finish of the mixture on the face and neck. Leave in twenty minutes, then wash with plenty of water.
This mask will nourish the skin and clarifies.
- mix the cucumber juice and rose water in the same proportions;
- add a little cream;
- apply the prepared mass in the face and leave on for fifteen minutes, after which the remains of the mask, remove with a paper towel.
- squeeze the juice of a cucumber and freeze it in cubes;
- daily clean the area of the eyes such as ice cubes;
- a few days later, they will drop the swelling and tiredness of the eyes.
- grind a handful of parsley and pour over it boiling water;
- strain and insist upon the time limit of one hour;
- prepared liquid mixed with grated cucumber and lubricate the tool from the skin of the face;
- repeat the procedure for all days of the week.
- grate a cucumber and mix it with the yogurt;
- add a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal;
- when you be homogeneous thick mixture, put in the skin of the face;
- wash the mask can be cucumber juice.
- mix the sour cream and the cucumbers (chopped in the blender);
- add a couple of drops of lemon juice
- apply on the face in a thin layer two times a day for a week.
- grind a cucumber;
- add three tablespoons grated fresh carrots;
- pour about a tablespoon of yogurt;
- add 1 tablespoon of oat flour;
- apply on face and leave on for twenty minutes and then rinse;
- after the procedure, the skin need to moisturize cream.
- mix a spoon of milk and curd;
- add the grated cucumber and olive oil (2 teaspoons);
- put in the refrigerator for ten minutes for the tool to cool;
- applying the finish coat of the mask on the face and leave on twenty minutes;
- wash cucumber juice.
- grind two cucumber;
- add 2 tablespoons of honey;
- add 1 tablespoons of almond oil;
- apply the tool on the face and leave on for fifteen minutes;
- wash with cold water, after you apply the cream.
This mask is the nutrition of the skin and moisturizes. Also it gives brightness and a healthy look:
With regard to the area around the eyes
Cucumber mask for the face of wrinkles around the eyes can be used, however, in the composition of this type of tool, in addition to cucumber should only include natural components (honey, sour cream, essential oils).
You can not add corrosive products (lemon juice), which can irritate the delicate skin near the eyes.
In addition, when you use cucumber mask in the area around the eyes it is necessary to remember that the tool must not fall into the mucosa of the eyes, otherwise it will be called the burning.