Naturally, the main cause of the appearance of wrinkles is age, that is to say, the physiological process of aging of the skin. But there are a large number of internal and external factors that affect the skin and cause a more rapid appearance of wrinkles. Many realize that some people wrinkles are visible in only 50 – 60 years, while other folds in the face already appear after 20 minutes.
The main causes of the early onset of wrinkles:
1. Style of life:
- smoking and other habits;
- the stress, the sleep insufficient, chronic fatigue;
- rare walks in the fresh air and the sedentary lifestyle;
- it is a strong loss or weight gain and other.
2. The tension in the facial muscles responsible for the mimicry:
- the habit to wrinkle the forehead, squint your eyes and make spectacular";
- frequent smiles and laughter;
- professionals of the burden of announcers, actors, singers, musicians, playing instruments, wind instruments.
3. The state of the environment:
- the dry air;
- the frequent use and prolonged exposure to the sun, even in the solarium;
- ice cream and windy weather.
4. Poor diet:
- the use of the large amount of meat, pasta, salt and sugar;
- the habit of drinking a little bit of purified water;
- irregular and unbalanced diet poor in vitamins and minerals;
- use in food "of the harmful food: sausages, preservatives, dyes, enhancers flavor and much more.
5. Individual characteristics:
- the dry skin of the face;
- oily skin;
- bad elasticity of the skin and genetic predisposition to the formation of wrinkles (the inheritance).
6. Is improper care of the skin:
- the use of cosmetics of poor quality, as decorative, and care;
- service application of cosmetic products;
- the lack of cleanliness of the skin, and so on.
7. Some diseases:
- atopic dermatitis (a dermatitis at? pica);
- furunculosis, acne is a disease and other inflammatory conditions of the skin of the face;
- the few state of the organism (lack of protein, calcium, vitamins and trace elements, dehydration, lack of oxygen), including hiv, and cancer;
- of the disease, accompanied by edema of the face and eyelids;
- disorders, hormonal (early menopause, removal of ovaries, the imbalance of hormones of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, and others);
- cardiovascular disease and the nervous system, that violate the blood circulation of the muscles and the skin.
How occurs the aging of the skin and formation of wrinkles?
With age and under the influence of negative factors on the skin and in the sc-the fat layer, various changes occur that lead to the sagging of skin and formation of wrinkles. The first changes already appear to 25 years. Startup the mechanism of skin aging is the violation of the circulation of the blood and the nutrition of the skin, subcutaneous-the layer of fat and muscle.
To understand how the skin ages, you have to understand how it is organized.
The structure of the skin
The skin is an organ with great size. Its main function is the protection function for the whole body of the action of the environment and of the infections. In addition, the leather participates in the exchange of heat and water.
The skin shows many of the problems of health, in the context of several diseases can change the color, moisture, oil, elasticity, and rashes, it is a clear symptom of many diseases. Therefore, healthy skin can only be that of a healthy person.
The skin consists of three layers:
- the epidermis, covered by wetlands, the layer of fat;
- the dermis;
- the fat deposits of fiber.
The state of each of these layers is shown in the appearance of the skin and the education of wrinkles.
The layer of fat is the result of the production of the sebaceous glands and sweat glands found in the dermis. It is precisely this layer is responsible for the moisture of the skin. But, in addition to the cosmetic effect, the layer of fat that protects the skin from the various factors and infections. Its normal state reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
The epidermis is 5 layers of cells. The bottom layer (core) consists of the basal keratinocytes. These cells form the remaining layers of the epidermis to the outer layer of the cornea. Hot cell in its essence, are dead, in themselves, contain keratin, and slowly peel off, this results in the renewal of the skin. Also in the epidermis are the cells melanocytes, which form melanin. This pigment responsible for the color of the skin, including racial, the presence of spots and moles, and under the influence of ultraviolet light, stains the skin a dark color – brown.
The main function of the epidermis is protection against dehydration of the skin, as well as the action of various factors. In addition, in the epidermis that contains immune cells that protect the skin against infections.
The dermis is the skin itself. Is the state of the dermis, to a large extent depends on the elasticity and the elasticity of the skin. In essence it is a connective tissue that forms the elastic and resistant frame of the skin, which consists of:
- the collagen;
- the hyaluronic acid.
All these substances are formed by special cells-fibroblasts. The more quantity and better quality, more elastic skin.
Hyaluronic acid is able to hold moisture in the skin in a gel, which makes its surface smooth and elastic. Also, this substance prevents the exposure of the skin of different toxic substances.
In addition, in the dermis are blood and lymph vessels, nerves, sebaceous and sweat glands. The state of these structures also depends on the speed of formation of wrinkles.
The fat deposits fiber is made up of fat and connective tissue. Each person has development of this layer varies in function of the "fatness". In sc-the fat layer also a lot of vessels and nerves.
Features of the structure of the skin of the eyelids, around the eyes and lips:
- the skin around the eyes is very thin, it is four times thinner than the skin of the face;
- slimmer of the wetlands of the layer of fat with a lesser number of sebaceous and sweat glands;
- the dermis contains the least amount of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid;
- lack or practically has not been developed fat layer;
- the increased supply of blood vessels and nerve endings.
Cosmetologists, there are four types of the skin of the face. At the base of the scale formed by the state of sweat and sebaceous glands, that is to say, the moisture and the fat content of the skin.
The types of the skin of the face:
- Normal skin – it looks good, a little sensitive to the action of environmental factors, less susceptible to the formation of wrinkles.
- Dry skin is usually soft, almost do not see the pores. But this type of skin tends to be more quick to irritation and early detection of shrinkage (improper care).
- Oily skin is usually shining, translucent capillaries, enlarge pores. In it are often the pimples and pustules. But this skin is less vulnerable to the action of different stimuli and later the form of wrinkles.
- The mixed skin is the most problematic. In the area of the forehead, the nose, the lips and the chin the skin is often fatty, and the rest of the areas of a person's normal or dry.
It is the type of skin depends on the selection of care, rejuvenating and color cosmetics.
As wrinkles are formed?
1. Under the influence of different causes for early age or of the age, worse food and the blood circulation of the dermis and subcutaneous fat, as well as facial muscles.
2. In the epidermis it generates less basal keratocytes and increases the number of the dead squamous cells, it disrupts their normal exfoliation, the skin becomes rough and scaly, thicker. It also decreases the number of melanocytes, the skin darkens. As a result, there is a violation of discharge of sebum, a worsening of all metabolic processes in the skin.
3. It disrupts the work of sweat and sebaceous glands, tapers of the wetlands of the layer of fat, the skin dries, it produces dehydration.
4. It slows down the update of the fibroblasts, as a result of the minor forms of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, the connective tissue loses its original structure. The skin loses its elasticity and easy to wrinkled, forming furrows and folds of the wrinkles.
5. The reduction of the content in the skin, hyaluronic acid leads to dehydration of the dermis. It also amplifies the adverse effects on the skin of a variety of toxins, which aggravates all the processes of formation of wrinkles.
6. Thick or thin fat layer also affects the formation of wrinkles. So, when you lack it reduces the elasticity of the whole skin, and its excess violates all of the metabolic processes of the skin, it causes its weakening.
As a result, the skin gradually becomes wrinkled, loose, dry, dark place.
Another important role in the development of wrinkles plays the state of the facial muscles when the overexcitation and the sagging lines of the folds and different to the sagging of the skin.
Types of wrinkles on the face
According to the degree of severity of wrinkles are:
1. Surface – the changes occur in a greater extent in the epidermis. These wrinkles often found on his face, the young people and women. The main cause of surface manifestations of wrinkles is dryness of the skin and the tension of the muscles of the face (wrinkles).
2. The profound changes that occur in the dermis and fat fiber, it loses the elasticity of the skin becomes flabby, there appear the collapse of stretched skin. This, generally, the wrinkles of age, and that, unfortunately, are almost impossible to soften conventional beauty.
Also by the degree of severity of the wrinkles are divided into static and dynamic. The first at rest are not visible, visible only when the tension of the facial muscles. Second behind a mask of tranquility is not to hide.
Type of wrinkles, by reason of its appearance:
1. The lines of expression – arise from the tension of the muscles of the face.
2. Gravity is the result of the sagging of the skin due to the poor its firmness and elasticity.
3. Of age – the wrinkles related with aging, usually cover the whole surface of the face.
Type of wrinkles, depending on the location
Each person is different, as are their wrinkles, which can be explained by the genetic characteristics and different customs. In the village the appearance of certain types of wrinkles linked with nature, and with the weights of what has been lived.
How to get rid of wrinkles?
With the first wrinkles can self-manage, changing life-styles and properly caring for the skin of the face. Help come various masks homemade tools or wrinkle to base of plants and the innovative components.
If the simple methods don't help, you need the help of a medical-aesthetic, which will tell you how to effectively smooth the skin of the face, it will be designated procedures, including the physical therapy. Surgeons can be requested when the mask and the hardware of a procedure does not help, can offer injections, laser therapy and as an alternative, radical plastic surgery.
Simple rules to follow in the fight against wrinkles and for the prevention of its development:
- Forget about the bad habits, smoking and alcohol especially negative effect on the external appearance of the person.
- He sleeps well, and enjoys the outdoors.
- Drink sufficient amount of fluid, with emphasis on the face and clean mineral water.
- Do not shake the occasion and without it.
- Not jealous with sunburn, the ritzy color, inevitably, is added luxury in the folds of the face. You must use sun protection, in the cold, without special training, it is also best to not appear.
- Properly clean and lubricate the skin of a person in accordance with the characteristics and type of your skin.
- Adequate nutrition, the bond of beauty and health, eat more vegetables rich in vitamins from food, do not forget to vegetable fats in moderate amount and dairy products.
- Regular intake of vitamins A and E help from the inside to support the youth of the skin.
- Minus the grimace, the better that force the muscles of the face correct the exercises and the load.
- Losing weight is necessary little by little, it is a strong loss of body mass leads to the collapse of the skin not only in the waist, but in the face. Yes, and the extra pounds will not revitalize the color of the face.
An excellent remedy for the skin - swiss anti-wrinkle cream is a unique combination of four active molecules (peptides). This cream is designed to prolong and enhance the action of injections of botox or collagen, as well as for independent use in the case of the contraindications of these injections or the lack of willingness of use of botox. Cream relieves the tension of the skin, improves its structure, smoothes the skin, stimulates the formation of collagen, a natural result of rejuvenation, reduces and smoothes expression lines and wrinkles of age.
Skin care and skin without wrinkles
The fight against the aging of the skin of the face is necessary to appeal to a young age, and to get close to this there is a comprehensive and correctly, and most importantly – all our efforts should be regular, since the effect will be only of daily efforts above itself. The right care of the person will allow to cope not only with what they have already appeared the folds in the face, but and prevent the development of new wrinkles and delay aging in the after.