To get rid of a decade and look more attractive, it is not necessary to resort to the help of plastic surgeons. Fractional laser resurfacing is an innovative solution, with the help of which your skin rejuvenates, renews and shines again with a healthy glow.
The procedure is non-invasive, that is, it is performed without injections, it is absolutely painless and safe. With the help of the Fraxel laser, the cosmetologist removes skin imperfections such as pigmentation, tightens it, returning it to a fresh appearance, elasticity and uniform texture: the face becomes as smooth as porcelain!
Benefits of the procedure
Thanks to the ability to adjust the power of the laser beam, it is possible to affect the deep layers of the skin, providing truly impressive results in the treatment of skin ailments (wounds and scars, stretch marks and strong pigmentation). The following factors are also considered advantages of fractional laser skin resurfacing:
- the possibility of performing the procedure on any area of the face, including the most delicate areas of the eyelids and perilabial areas;
- it is not necessary to penetrate the skin, which is typical of invasive injection operations, in this way the integrity of the skin is not destroyed and the patient does not experience painful sensations;
- the procedure is effective for patients of any age, due to the deep penetration of the laser beam in all layers of the skin epithelium;
- safety: again, because the procedure is non-invasive, there is no risk of damaging the skin.
Also, let's highlight the effectiveness of the rejuvenation: your face becomes cleaner, smoother and looks more toned in a few days after the first procedure!
What can be removed with the Fraxel laser?
This service can be used by those clients who wish to:
- to close the skin pores;
- to rejuvenate the structure of the skin and tighten the contour of the face;
- to tighten the skin and acquire a healthy complexion;
- to destroy traces of post-acne, scars left after injuries or operations;
- remove melasma, age spots;
- smooths wrinkles.
How is the procedure going?
First, the cosmetologist thoroughly cleanses the surface of the face with a light peeling, after which a soothing ointment with anesthetic effect is applied to the skin. After an hour, she washes off the ointment and covers her face with a layer of greasy cream, which guarantees an unhindered glide of the laser. After the skin treatment with the Fraxel laser, a soothing cream is reapplied to the skin.
A fractional laser facial skin rejuvenation session lasts approximately half an hour. The number of subsequent visits is established by discussing with the doctor the problems that must be solved by the patient, depending on their complexity, skin type and personal feelings of the client. On average, these are four procedures performed with a three-week break. Sometimes after laser treatment of the skin, it may become slightly red, but later it becomes bronze, tanned, and elastic in appearance.
How to take care of your face after rejuvenation?
For effective skin healing and consolidation of the anti-aging effect, doctors recommend following the following rules:
- do not expose to direct sunlight;
- use sunscreens with a high degree of UV protection for the next three months;
- regularly apply a cream prescribed by a doctor to the treated areas;
- Skip the scrubs and take antiviral herpes medications for a week.