Everyone wants to preserve youth and attractive appearance for as long as possible. And we are lucky to live in a time when it became possible and quite accessible to almost everyone. Hardware resurfacing of facial skin can be done even in small towns. Of course, in serious clinics, the choice is much wider. But basic treatments are offered everywhere today and at very affordable prices.
Advantages and disadvantages
Hardware techniques are most effective at a time when it seems like it's too early to lie under the surgeon's knife and regular skin care can no longer cope with the natural aging processes. The best period for such procedures is from 30 to 35 to 50 to 55 years. Although some of them (for example, darsonvalization and microcurrent survey) can be done much more than 60.
Thanks to high-tech equipment, today you can get results that are quite comparable to a surgical facelift. But at the same time, they provide a number of other advantages:
- they are performed without anesthesia and are practically painless;
- affect the deep layers of the epidermis;
- stimulate the regeneration of natural tissues;
- do not require long-term recovery;
- do not harm the skin and do not leave scars and scars;
- allows you to solve several problems at the same time;
- they go well with other types of rejuvenation.
Its main disadvantage is the inability to tighten too flabby and flabby skin and completely remove very deep wrinkles. There are numerous contraindications for some procedures.
You can begin hardware procedures already when the first signs of wilting of the skin are noticed: the complexion has changed, fine wrinkles have appeared, an oval has begun to swell, a second chin has appeared, the corners of the eyes and / orthe lips have a slight drop. This will slow down the aging process and postpone the need for more radical intervention for several years.
The signs that it is time to go to the esthetician appointment and choose the most effective method of hardware rejuvenation for the face are:
- loss of muscle tone and swelling of the oval of the face;
- laxity of the skin of the neck and presence of double chin;
- drooping of the upper eyelid and hanging eyebrows;
- deep nasolabial folds and sad facial expressions of the lips;
- the appearance of vertical folds on the cheeks;
- bruising, swelling, and bags under the eyes;
- crow's feet and glabellar wrinkles;
- darkened complexion or severe pigmentation.
But the correctly chosen method of skin exposure can solve not only these problems. There are procedures that help: eliminate rosacea, fight acne, shrink pores and normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands.
That is why it is very important not to insist on your own or act on the recommendation of friends, but to listen to the opinion of a specialist.
Types of procedures
All hardware procedures for facial rejuvenation can be roughly divided into two large groups: therapeutic and aesthetic. The former have an effect not only on appearance, but also markedly improve the condition of the skin, which makes it possible to solve certain problems with it. But even after methods that are considered purely aesthetic, a similar effect is often observed, which is somewhat less pronounced.
In the cosmetology of medical devices, rejuvenation of the skin is considered a pleasant advantage and is not the main task. Therefore, a strong lifting and "erasing" effect should not be expected from them for 10 years. But owners of problem skin know that after solving the basic problems, they always look much younger and incomparably better. And most importantly, they feel safe.
- Darsonvalization.Irritation of the upper layer of the epidermis with a weak high-frequency electric current. Stimulates subcutaneous blood circulation, dilates capillaries, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. It is used to treat acne, improve the complexion, remove superficial wrinkles. There is no rehabilitation period. The procedure is safe, painless, and very affordable.
- Cryotherapy.A large temperature difference is used to stimulate intracellular activity. Problem areas are treated with liquid nitrogen, so that: the complexion improves, the skin relief is leveled, natural regeneration is accelerated, pathogenic microorganisms die. With its help, acne, dermatitis and some other skin diseases are treated.
- Vacuum cleaning.It perfectly helps with acne (not purulent! ) And enlarged oily pores. Combines well with other types of therapy (eg darsonval, microcurrents or photorejuvenation), tightens pores, promotes skin detoxification, unifies skin relief and accelerates metabolic processes. Contraindications are minimal, according to the doctor, it is performed even in short stages of pregnancy.
- Microdermabrasion.Mechanical "erasing" of the upper layer of the epidermis, which stimulates cell renewal. It is made of a metal tube that ends with a diamond head. Helps eliminate acne scars and marks, superficial pigmentation, evens out skin relief, smoothes fine wrinkles and reduces deep wrinkles.
- Photorejuvenation.A modern and highly effective technology that works with the skin at a deep level. It removes pigmentation well, thanks to its strong antibacterial effect, it successfully fights acne. Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. It has a number of contraindications, but in their absence, it rarely causes negative consequences or complications.
It is good when such techniques, according to the beautician, are combined with intensive care at home: massages, masks, peeling, medicinal creams and ointments. This allows you to noticeably improve the impact result and quickly solve all skin problems.
Aesthetic cosmetology is more concerned with making the skin visually flawless. And it is increasingly successful if the devices are in the hands of an experienced and highly qualified specialist.
The following types of procedures are used most often:
- Laser resurfacing. A technology that allows you to "evaporate" dead cells with the help of a precisely directed laser beam with a power safe for one person. Instead, new ones are formed and, in fact, the patient's facial skin is completely replaced. But such a deep peel is done in a hospital. With less intense exposure, the procedure is done on an outpatient basis and a long recovery period is not required. But the results are much more modest.
- Radio frequency peeling.The principle of action is similar to laser resurfacing, with the only difference that cells are "removed" from the skin by high-frequency ultrasound. At the same time, it is deeply heated, whereby the already existing collagen fibers are reduced. The effect is noticeable on the second day after the procedure and only intensifies in 1-2 months. The result lasts, depending on the degree of skin development, from several months to 5 years.
- Microcurrent stimulation.It practically does not work with the relief and appearance of the skin, but perfectly trains the muscles, not allowing them to sag. Microcurrents promote a deeper penetration of nutrients into the skin, therefore, before the procedure, a special gel with vitamins, collagen and elastin is often applied to it. It is used to prevent premature aging and eliminate muscle flaccidity. Combines well with other injection equipment and techniques.
Hardware cosmetology for facial rejuvenation is not used for at least six months after the installation of mesothreads or any type of surgical face lift.
The effect of modern devices on the skin is very intense. But without this, no tangible results can be achieved. Therefore, they have a number of contraindications. Common to all are:
- diseases and violations of the integrity of the skin in the work area;
- active viruses and systemic infections in the body;
- oncological and autoimmune diseases;
- cardiovascular insufficiency;
- severe forms of hypertension and diabetes mellitus;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of metal implants in the head;
- pacemaker installed;
- pregnancy and lactation period.
However, some procedures require additional restrictions. Therefore, photorejuvenation is not performed on dark or tanned skin. Before all types of deep peeling, do not sunbathe or drink alcohol.
The doctor reports on all the complexities of each procedure in a preliminary consultation.
Reviews and results
It is impossible to say which of the hardware facial rejuvenation techniques is the most useful and effective. The type of effect on the skin should be selected strictly individually, depending on its condition and the problems to be solved. At the same time, you should not get carried away with such procedures. They are manufactured in courses, with a pause between them from 6 to 12 months up to several years (after deep polishing).
To enhance the effect and prolong the result, hardware cosmetology is often combined with beauty injections or fillers. This allows, in some cases, to rejuvenate clients for 10-15 years. Especially if regular, quality skin care is provided at home.
And even today there is no need to go to a beauty salon for hardware procedures! You can buy the necessary device and rejuvenate yourself. But here it is very important not to overdo it and to follow all the instructions to the letter.
When buying, ask the seller for a quality certificate, and it is better to buy equipment in specialized stores - there are a lot of fakes on the market!